Support 15 Pregnancy Centers This Giving Tuesday
Thank you for making Giving Tuesday a huge success!
We're almost within reach of our goal, and we are excited to announce that 15 of our affiliate PRCs will each receive between $9k-$10k. If you'd like to give today, donations are still open.
Pregnancy resource centers (PRCs) are at the forefront of reaching abortion-vulnerable women. They connect their communities with a wealth of resources to help more families choose life. This includes counseling, parenting classes, free medical services, material support and more.
But they can’t do it without your help.
Donations from Giving Tuesday will help our PRC partners purchase or rent new building space, obtain an ultrasound machine, or go towards meeting the greatest needs at their center.
Thanks to generous donors, Save the Storks has received matching grants for the first $31k -- meaning your donation of $5, $25, $50 or $500 will go even further. Plus, 100% of your donation will go directly to our PRC partners.
Here are the PRCs your donation will help on Giving Tuesday:
1st Choice Pregnancy Medical Center – Fort Smith, AR
- Staffing: Specifically for mobile medical unit and finances to purchase an ultrasound machine.
Birth Choice Mobile Clinic and Care Center – San Marcos, CA
- New Building: We need to move locations. This will require funding to upgrade our facility to a medical center.
Options for Women- Cherry Hill, NJ
- New Location Needed: Financial help to expand and maintain ministry in 2021.
Alpha Pregnancy Help Center – Merced, CA
- Center Refresh: Help update facility to ensure women feel valued the moment they walk in the doors. This would include new carpeting and flooring.
Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center – Fayetteville, GA
- Renovation and Expansion: Funding for center renovations and prayer that the city permits needed for building expansion are processed quickly.
The Pregnancy Center – Sanford, FL
- Expansion of Staffing: This will ensure clients always receive the care they need from qualified and committed staff.
HeartReach – Wasilla, AK
- Mobile Medical Unit: This will help reach rural areas in Alaska.
Horizon Pregnancy Clinic – Huntington Beach, CA
- Replace Mobile Medical Unit Wrap: A new wrap will help abortion-vulnerable women learn about and access our services.
Pregnancy Resource Center – Maryville, TN
- Staffing: Would like to hire a mobile manager for mobile unit and more staff at facility.
Alight Care Center – Troy, NY
- Staffing: Specifically to help with maintenance and repairs at building and on the mobile unit.
The Cottage of Bartlesville – Bartlesville, OK
- Training: Specifically sonography training for nurses.
Hope Women’s Resource Clinic – Beaumont, TX
ACPC – Pueblo, CO
LifeChoice Pregnancy Care Center- Cheyenne, WY
- Financial Assistance and Prayer: This will help us maintain our current ministry efforts.
Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center- Elizabeth City, NC
- Financial: Compensation for cancelled banquets due to COVID, as well as mobile unit fundraising.
Funds raised above our target of $150,000, or funds received after Dec 15, 2020, will go towards supporting the ongoing work at Save the Storks.
For monthly donors who sign up during the Giving Tuesday campaign: the first month's donation from your monthly recurring gift will be allocated to the Giving Tuesday campaign. Beginning the second month, recurring donations will go towards supporting the ongoing work at Save the Storks.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO STAY UPDATED