Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means we are coming up on some of the best deals of the year with Black Friday! Black Friday is November 24th, so now is the time for those who partake to build a Wishlist.
We know between getting the kids to school, working a full-time job, and managing your whole family’s laundry, it can be hard to sit down and find the best deals for you and your family. Don’t worry, we’ve done it for you. Here are some of the best Black Friday Deals for moms and dads in 2023.
When does Black Friday start and end?
What used to be only a 24-hour holiday has expanded into a whole weekend with a strong virtual presence, ending with Cyber Monday! This is probably why so many take advantage of the best deals in-store and online to stock up on holiday gifts for the whole family.
Black Friday Deals for Children and Families
Some baby and toddler items can get pricey, and this is also the best time to score their Christmas gifts; luckily, you can catch the Black Friday deals for babies. When it’s not the holiday season, you can always check out the free material resources offered by your local women’s health clinic. You can check out our online database, For Every Woman, for a women’s clinic near you.
- Amazon has kids and baby clothes up to 70% off on Black Friday and throughout the weekend.
- Carter’s sells baby and kids clothing up to 50% off.
- Buy 1, get 1 50% off select toy brands in-store or online at Target
- Razor Black Label E90 Electric Scooter at Walmart: Now $99.00 was $139.99
Black Friday Sales for New and Expecting Moms and Dads
- Nanit Monitor Bundle: Regular price$379.00 now only $284.00
- Up to 70% off maternity clothing on Amazon
- Willow Go Pump and Container bundle: Regularly $384.98, now only $369.00
- Skip Hop and Jujube: Last year, both brands offered up to 25% off diaper bags and more
EveryLife Diapers: this diaper bundle is regularly $87.99; for a limited time, you can buy it for only $79.19
Buy for a Cause: Don’t have babies? You can donate a diaper bundle for only $49.99 this Holiday season. Save the Storks partners with EveryLife, so when you buy for a cause, one of the clinics we support will receive your gift of diapers for families in need.
Black Friday: Self-Care For Mom
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, working part-time, or have your baby and your career, every mom deserves some retail therapy! Here are some of the best deals for moms who deserve some self-care this holiday season!
- Everlane: pieces up to 50% off
- Altar’d State: clothing and accessories for up to 60% off
- Wrangler: 30% off everything on their website
- Hobby Lobby: 75% off Décor, home, and more
- Dyson Airwrap: Originally $599.99, now only $399.99
- A’del Cosmetics: Based on last year’s sale, we can expect A’del Cosmetics to offer 30% off products sitewide
Early Access to Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Electronics for Dad (or Mom)
This list is not exclusively for dads, but let’s be honest, what dad doesn’t want the latest gadget every holiday? Either way, moms and dads must check out these deals on electronics this Black Friday!
- Apple AirPods: Originally $129, you can buy these now for only $99
- Soundbar for TV: Originally $99.99, you can buy this for only $32.99
- Keurig Coffee Maker: Originally $89.99, now you can buy it for only $59.99
- Air Fryer: Originally $79.99, now $59.99
- Apple Watch Series 8: Regularly $499.99, now $324.99
- Amazon Fire TV 32″ 2-Series HD smart TV: Originally $199.99, now $119.99
Maybe you’re looking to upgrade the house with DIY home improvement; Lowe’s is already offering deals on all things home improvement.
Black Friday Deals for the Whole Family
Christmas Break is coming up soon enough! Here are some Black Friday deals the whole family can enjoy this Holiday Season.
- This Black Friday, 40% on all Stork items
- You can upgrade your family movie night with this Mini Projector, originally $139.99, now $69.99
- ONSON Robot Vacuum Cleaner: was $619.99 is now $129.99
- Up to 40% off Kitchen Appliances at Target
Stores like Costco are even known to have deals on food so that you can stock up on your groceries for the winter!
The Tuesday after Black Friday is known as #GivingTuesday. It’s a chance to celebrate generosity and do good. Thanksgiving is all about being grateful for what we have and being generous to others who are in need. If you feel generous this Holiday season and want to donate so that other moms and dads can receive free medical services and material resources for their families, consider donating to Save the Storks.
If you only want to shop brands that are pro-life or companies that support moms and moms-to-be, check out our blog: Top 10 Companies Supporting Pregnant Women and see if they’re offering any Black Friday deals this holiday season!