Partner Program Training and Consulting Manager
Department: National Partner Program
Reports To: Director of National Partner Program
Location: Remote, some travel possible
The Partner Program Training and Consulting Manager (PPT&CM) assists with communicating with and training ministry partners for Save the Storks. This role maintains a high level of excellence in the National Partner Program (NPP) as it relates to all training, consulting, and customer service. The PPT&CM works with the NPP team to evaluate pregnancy resource centers (PRCs) and other potential partners, creating customized action plans. The PPT&CM executes trainings and consultations for Save the Storks’ partners and affiliates, serves as a NPP
committee member, and develops new trainings for unique and non-traditional partners joining the program.
Key Result #1 – 90% Consulting
Serve PRCs and other pro-life organizations with high quality consulting services to include but not limited to strategic planning and leadership training. Ensure all consulting services contribute to the success of the partner organization’s fundraising, client services, and leadership development. As needed contract additional consultants and vendors to aid in client growth. Conduct monthly check-in calls with executing partners from the Eastern half of the United States and maintain communication with the partner during the action plan execution.
- KPI: Monthly check-in calls are completed with a 90% on-time and participation rate
- KPI: Create and begin using metrics for success for individual consultations
Key Result #2 – 10% Metrics and Growth
Develops ways to accurately track partner program success and work with the partner program coordinator to gather and analyze partner program statistics for Stork’s donors and program development. Participates in critical market research to determine where Storks partnerships will be most effective and the types of organizations (PRC, church, sidewalk advocates) that should partner with Storks in those areas.
- KPI: Presentation to partner development specialist of at least 2 potential partner organizations in critical markets per quarter
- KPI: Lead quarterly research and development meetings with key Storks team members to discuss ongoing partner program improvements and expansion
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in creation of NPP action plans
- Manages communication between applicants and NPP team regarding action plan execution and completion once the action plan has been signed
- Executes trainings and consultations within action plans
- Plans and executes mobile and other intensives for partners and affiliates
- Plans new relevant training materials and maintains relevancy of current materials for current and upcoming partners and affiliates
- Travel to partners/affiliates to conduct mobile ride along trainings and audits
- Attends conferences as needed
- Assists NPP team in securing new potential partners
- Participates in regular staff and team meetings including coming prepared to share relevant updates, ideas, and suggestions
- Performs other duties and accepts special projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Performs administrative responsibilities as they relate to areas of functionality
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in non-profit management or equivalent experience
- Life Coaching certification preferred
- 2 years experience in a PRC or related non-profit
- 1-2 years of Teaching/Training/Consulting experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
About Save the Storks:
We help people reach the hearts of women facing unplanned pregnancies and save the lives of babies by giving compassion, education, and holistic care by accelerating the impact of local pregnancy resource centers and Stork Buses to create a culture that values life.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We want people to recognize the pro-life movement as one of love and support for women and their lived experiences and individual needs. One that is calm and compassionate—with no picketing or politics.
That’s why we need talented, driven people like you who love and value life and seek to care for women and reach them with hope and holistic care.
To Apply For This Position
We invite all qualified candidates to apply for this position. Please email us a cover letter and resume (in DOCX or PDF formats only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we will only be contacting candidates we are interested in pursuing. Please do not contact the Save the Storks office to follow up with your application unless we contact you first.