Project Management Administrator
Department: National Partner Program (NPP)
Reports To: Partner Program Manager
Location: In Office/Colorado Springs or Remote
The Project Management Administrator will serve as the coordinator that connects with each Save the Storks’ pregnancy resource center (PRC) partner as well as pro-life ministries. They will oversee the implementation and creation of specific systems within the NPP team to better serve Save the Storks partners and work with the Partner Program Manager to receive partner applications and develop and finalize actions plans. The Project Management Administrator will oversee the development of success metrics for Save the Storks partners, as well as handle various NPP administrative duties such as updating documentation and assisting with other essential projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation and management of all Partner print materials, SOPs, and documents.
- Assists in completion of checklists in Salesforce.
- Creates PDF versions of each action plan for each Partner applicant and give to the Partner Program Manager.
- Manage the organization of action plans in Click up including assigning timelines to tasks and requesting finalization from the team.
- Assist Partner Development Specialist with vetting incoming potential partners.
- Assists with planning and execution of various NPP events including, but not limited to mobile intensives, webinars, Flyway Intensive, and PRC conferences.
- Send Story Grant checks to PRC affiliates.
- Oversee Salesforce layout edits, as needed.
- Ensure that all marketing, informational brochures, and web content are up to date and printed materials are fully stocked for events.
- Schedules Mailchimp emails: Reminders for monthly check-in calls with Partners, quarterly check-in calls with affiliates, and quarterly Stats & Stories submission reminders.
- Completes administrative tasks related to the Stats & Stories program such as sending instructional email and answering questions regarding submissions.
- Schedules and hosts webinars; coordinates with speakers.
- Updates and manages online training videos and webinars in TalentLMS knowledge library.
- Completes tasks related to Partner Certification such as printing, framing, and sending certificates, as well as entering growth metric data.
- A strong maturity in Christian faith
- A genuine passion for pro-life and the mission of Save the Storks
- An experienced and dynamic strategic leader and thinker
- Professionalism in demeanor, written and oral communication
- Disciplined with priorities and deadlines, sense of urgency with all strategic initiatives
- Commitment to excellence in the development and growth of the organization
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and tolerant in a changing work environment
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Travel may be required up to 10%, including our annual Town Hall meeting
- Experience in office management/administration
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sales Force or another CRM platform is a plus
About Save the Storks
We help people reach the hearts of women facing unplanned pregnancies and save the lives of babies by giving compassion, education, and holistic care by accelerating the impact of local pregnancy resource centers and Stork Buses to create a culture that values life.
What It’s Like to Work Here
We want people to recognize the pro-life movement as one of love and support for women and their lived experiences and individual needs. One that is calm and compassionate—with no picketing or politics.
That’s why we need talented, driven people like you who love and value life and seek to care for women and reach them with hope and holistic care.
To Apply For This Position
We invite all qualified candidates to apply for this position. Please email us a cover letter and resume (in DOCX or PDF formats only) to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we will only be contacting candidates we are interested in pursuing. Please do not contact the Save the Storks office to follow up with your application unless we contact you first.