Volunteer & Sidewalk Ministry Mission Training
1 Peter 4:10 “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
Are YOU ready to help save babies from abortion with LOVE, COMPASSION & ACTION?
Save the Storks is partnering with Pro-life Leadership Training in upstate New York. This unique missionary training program will teach you how to reach abortion-vulnerable moms and empower them to choose life for their babies.
Spend from one-week or up to a year in a beautiful mansion in upstate New York learning how to save lives from abortion!
• Training to volunteer/work at pregnancy resource centers & with Stork Buses/mobile medical units
• Sidewalk ministry/counseling
• Notable guest speakers from pro-life movement
• Community Projects• Team-building projects
• Fun activities like trips to Niagara Falls and NYC
• Full room, board, meals and activities
• Bible studies, prayer time, church involvement and music/worship will be an integral part of Pro-life Leadership Training
• Special training at Save the Storks headquarters in Colorado Springs
• Co-ed, with men and women living on separate floors
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe. Philippians 2:14 – 16
DID YOU KNOW?
Nearly 1000 abortions take place DAILY in the U.S.?
2 million couples a YEAR want to adopt a baby
4 out of 5 moms who board a Stork Bus choose LIFE for their babies
Be a missionary in the United States and help make abortion unthinkable!
- Pro-life Leadership Training is held year-round in a historic mansion in beautiful Oneida, New York
- Our ministry is Christ-focused; all individual talents and gifts will be used to bring glory to God’s Kingdom and the pro-life movement in America!
- Mission training programs for 1 week up to a year
- Individuals, youth groups, nursing/med students welcome
- Great for students training/serving during “gap semester”
- Co-founder Julie Rosati has 15 years of experience in pro-life ministry and is on the board of Save the Storks non-profit ministry.